Friday, June 4, 2010

June Update

This morning, Paige mentioned it was cold outside.
I said, "No it isn't".
She replied, "Yes it is."
OMG!

She's sleeping in her twin bed now, but likes to climb down and out of her room when she finished with her milk (instead of going to sleep). So, I put a gate up in the main doorway, but she figured out how to come out the double door of the closet. Need another gate now. Smarty pants.

She loves the iPod Touch still and has lots of fun with the learning-type applications and children's videos. She calls it her "dd" and is nearly obsessed with it. I think I'll put partial blame on Opa for that.

She loves to swim "simmin". We go to the YMCA and to Auntie Lee's pool. Her bathing suit has what looks like a bulletproof vest that keeps her afloat. I'll have to take a picture!

Asa and Sweetie like to run in the back yard. To call them back in, I yell, "Treat!". Now Paige says, "Asa, teet!" - all the time. BTW, Paige calls both Asa and Sweetie "Asa". Romie is "woahms".

Paige eats edamame, watermelon, Lucky Charms (marshmallows only), Goldfish "pish" and pretzels. She says, "I eat" and "bowl" when she's hungry. All liquid is "juice". Its mostly just water, but don't tell her that!

She likes when I outline her hand with a marker or crayon on her drawing paper. She says, "hend" when she wants her hand outlined or if she wants me to take her hand so she can take me somewhere.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

wow, she has really started bursting out with words! i can't wait to see her when i get back home!!!!!!!!