Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June Update

Paige calls me "Leah" sometimes. I am teaching her everyone's real names...
Daddy is Brian
Sissy is Alexis
Mommy is Leah
Oma is Brian - WAIT! Yeah, I can't get her to learn that one just yet.

She is in her second month of horse riding lessons and LOVES them. She can make Fritz Stop, Turn Right and Left and Go (by tapping her heels against her sides). She asks to ride Fritz just about every day.

Her favorite thing to do is swim. We have a little plastic pool that we fill up and she plays for hours with her water toys.

She says things like, "it's dark", "it's raining", and "Mommy's turn". They are learning to take turns at school. Paige loves school. She waves to Miss Amanda every time we pass her daycare. We have her first school "birthday party" to attend this Saturday - can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Leah' Love to you both from GS

Crystal said...

I would really like to see her soon... I wish I were in Indy so it would be closer.