Friday, July 1, 2011

Independent Girl

Paige says, "Amen" at the end of each book. So cute that she thinks it's that instead of "The End.".
She likes me to read her three books before she goes to bed. Each night she says, "I seep wif yoooou". That really means that she wants me to read to her.
She's talking in small sentences now and understands more everyday - not that she obeys so much, but I know she understands my requests! lol
Potty training is going great. She's ALMOST to the point of telling me when she has to go. :-( Not a baby anymore.
She recently started conversing with an imaginary (?) friend named Alley. She's new at the imaginary friend thing, so it's not entirely clear what the friend is like, but I think she's there...and maybe here to stay for awhile!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Amen! So funny. I love the pics of her riding the horse. It is awesome that she is allowed to ride this young.

Shauna said...

She is growing up way to fast. :( She changes every time I see her!