Thursday, December 4, 2008

Holiday season

Paige is so full of life! I love watching her learn and try new things.
  • She can sit up on her own...for a few minutes. Inevitably, she falls over and sometimes gets all upset, but sometimes just plays on her belly/back.
  • She can feed herself a cracker. It is cute to watch her figure out how to place it in her hand and into her mouth.
  • She loves her sissy. Alexis just walks in the room and Paige lights up!
  • She is sleeping in her crib *sniff*. She still wakes up about twice a night, but they are brief and I have hopes that soon she will sleep though the night.
  • She belly laughs if you tickle her.
  • She tries to pet the animals. Sweetie cracks her up when she runs around for the ball.
  • She still loves bananas.

I can't wait to decorate the tree - she will be facinated by the lights.

No comments: