Thank goodness Rhonda and Aunt Cara told me to lower Paige's crib matress this week. Yesterday, while Aunt Cara was watching her, she pulled up to standing by the crib railing! Now I'll need to get a plastic cover for the railing as Paige is already using it as chew toy.
Poor thing has a cold and a cough. Its one of those kid coughs that are so sad to hear.
She loves tearing the paper on presents - Christmas is going to be a blast! She is so much fun!
Poor thing has a cold and a cough. Its one of those kid coughs that are so sad to hear.
She loves tearing the paper on presents - Christmas is going to be a blast! She is so much fun!
2 comments:
I can't believe how cute that picture is! and how big she is! I must see you girls soon! *hugs*
She is so beautiful!
Post a Comment