Monday, February 23, 2009

Dancin' Machine

We are cracking up because Paige has begun to dance. If she hears music or if Alexis or I sing, she rocks her upper body back and forth. For those of you who know my dance history, its kinda like the pickle dance. :-)

She is eating more people food and that's easier for me because I just give her tiny bits of my food. Like last night at Olive Garden...she had black olives, garlic bread, chicken and chocolate. Nice.

I'm planning our European vacation this week. The dates are May 3-11 - Can't wait! I miss my Crystal! We think we'll take Princess Paige because she is still so tiny...and I want Crystal to see her dance. Brian is planning a beach vacation for Alexis.

1 comment:

TaylorTots said...

Cole does the bootie drop so we'll have to let them dance together. :)