Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentine's Baby

I've been told to explain Paige's unique crawl. Three of her appendages work as normal. The fourth (her right leg) insists on a straight-leg approach. It actually gives her more speed, but looks funny as heck. Brian says she looks like a crab. I think it is because we have helped her "walk" since she was about three months old, so she thinks her legs are supposed to be straight...or she's just silly (which could be the case!).

Both Paige and Alexis received flowers from NenePapa and Daddy for Valentine's Day. Grandpa Gary gave Paige a Valentine's bear that she adores. Grandma Linda gave Paige-y the cutest rain outfit!

She's more vocal than ever. Dadadada and Bababa and raspberries and random "singing" - especially when Alexis is singing. THAT will make you smile. :-)

She is sleeping through the night with just one fussy session between 2-4am. Yeah! I hear her on the monitor and 9 out of 10 times she goes back to sleep without me having to get up. Nice.

She has two boyfriends: Elmo and the lighting remote control in the office. She loves them both very much.

We find her scaling every wall and piece of funiture she can find. I think it is neat that she is developing just like the textbook states. I read one week that she'll be pulling up...and lo and behold, a few days later she's pulling up. Pure magic.

No comments: